If your claim proceeds to a hearing, we will be with you to put your best case forward.
- We will prepare a Memorandum of Law for the Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) as needed.
- We will present your evidence in the way the ALJ wants to see it
- We will add any new evidence to the case to help win your claim.
- We will work with you and your witnesses to best present your claim.
- We will provide the Administrative Law Judge with more evidence after the hearing as requested by the Administrative Law Judge