ARE YOU OUT OF WORK BECAUSE OF A DISABLING MEDICAL CONDITION?
ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FILING YOUR CLAIM WITH SOCIAL SECURITY?
WE CAN HELP.
If so, you may qualify for Social Security benefits to help you meet your financial obligations from now until you recover and get back to work – up to age 65.
Because Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits may involve hundreds of thousands of dollars in benefits over your lifetime, and because the process is sophisticated and detailed you should have experienced people help prepare your SSDI application and represent you through the entire process.
At HI-DESERT SOCIAL SECURITY, we understand the ins and outs of the Social Security process.
- Don’t let the SSDI system overcome you with its legalese, rules, regulations and its need for medical exams and reports that make your head spin.
- We speak their language, and can explain the system so it makes sense to you.
- We work with experienced attorneys and consultants (some are former Social Security Disability Claims Examiners) to bring all your claims before the Social Security Administration and / or the SSA Administrative Law Judge if need be.
- All of your work will be done in-house – your file will not be sent to another law firm.
- We know the language, structure and requirements of the SSDI system and we will work with you at every step to help prevail on your claim.
We will conduct an initial consultation to determine if you qualify for Social Security benefits.
If your initial consultation and medical records demonstrate that you have a valid claim, we will enter into your claim as your appointed representative before the Social Security Administration. Working side-by-side with you we will complete and file the necessary paperwork to move your claim forward.